Sidhartha Sankar “SIDHU” Ray :
If medicine taught him about the human anatomy, music taught him the ways of the mind. For Dr. Siddhartha Sankar Ray, every song is a personal journey – a journey where he shares his love, hate, laughter and anger with every face in the crowd.
- Birthday : 28th December (Capricorn).
- Contribution : Vox, Composition.
- Favourite Brands/Artists : Dire Straits, Lata Mangeskar.
- Favourite Films : “Ek doctor ki maut”.
- Favourite Author : Rabindranath , Jibananando.
- Favourite Food : Traditional veggie dishes of Bengal, Misti doi.
- Biggest Influence : My Medical course and training, Paglu, Chhordi and of course, CACTUS.
- Hobbies : Photography.
- Dislikes: My lack of perseverance.
Dibyendu “DIBS” Mukherji :
Born to be a musician. Music defines me. Traveled quiet a lot all over the World as a vocalist, Instrumentalist, Producer with different Projects and quiet a few bands. With an open mind and perspective I am very fond of movies, and books and food. Music itself is a drug. No need to depend on any other drugs to get your self high. So believe in it…ADIOS.
- Birthday : 24th January (Aquarius).
- Contribution : Voice and melody for Cactus ( Vocalist).
- Hobbies : Cooking, PC Games, Reading Mythological Books, Watching movies, Party we all like.
- Instruments I Use : SM Beta 58 is the Mic I use. For recording I love to use Blue Berry or Neuman Gold.
- Music Gurus : First hand Schooling on Music from Monojit Datta, and off-course YouTube. Everyday I learn from ‘Cactus’ about different avenues of Music.